Among the classics, roasted potatoes stand out as a timeless favorite, offering a perfect balance of crispy exteriors and fluffy interiors. Join us in crafting a dish that not only caters to gluten-free needs but also enhances the Thanksgiving experience with a burst of irresistible flavors. Get ready to add a golden, gluten-free touch to your holiday table with our enticing roasted potato recipe.
- 2 lbs. russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic, about 3–4 cloves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced rosemary
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. fresh black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and avocado oil. Toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan; do not overcrowd. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until crisp and tender turning every 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and serve immediately.