These Gluten Free dinner rolls are perfect for both a side dish at Thanksgiving dinner and to make sandwhiches as leftovers the next day! Prepare to elevate your Thanksgiving spread with these delectable gluten-free creations that are sure to become a holiday staple.
- 2¾ cups (11½ oz.) Bobs Red Mill 1:1 flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 tsp. instant yeast (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup warm water (105-110°)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- Using an electric mixer, mix together flour, xanthan gum, instant yeast, sugar, and salt.
- On low speed, add in the hot water, melted butter, egg, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Grease a 9" round or square pan and use 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop dough into 9 mounds in the pan so they are all touching each other.
- Smooth out the tops of the rolls by dipping your fingers into water.
- Cover with a dry towel and let rise in a warm place 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- During the last few minutes that the rolls are rising, preheat the empty oven to 400°.
- Bake in 400° oven for 25-28 minutes. Tops should be golden brown
- Brush rolls with additional 1/2-1 Tablespoon of melted butter.